October 24, 2006

Submergency

So I'm almost settled back in Hawaii. I've already picked up a big illustration job and have a couple of interviews going for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I feel guilty for neglecting my blog for a month, but once I get a new computer I'll be back with more drawings and animation.

Here's a drawing I've done for a group of friends. They will be running an improv show titled Submergency "I'm dreaming of a wet Christmas." They also have a podcast improv show which is pretty entertaining. Although podcasts are prerecorded, trust me these guys are hilarious in real life and there's no doubt that everything is improvised.


Radio Star Improv


2 comments:

Hans Brekke said...

Mark! Good luck over there. Congrats on the illustration job!!
Keep in touch.

Hans

Graham said...

I hate you Mark.