October 10, 2009

Been awhile

Hey everyone. Work has been extremely busy lately. So much so that I had to stop volunteering at the hospital. I'm hoping to work out a regular schedule so I can continue drawing with the patients and their families again.

But a Flash project I've been working on last week is up and live! I was asked to fully produce a 15 second Flash animation of a Yorkshire Terrier digging a bone from the ground for the Florida Lottery's latest game. You can watch it here http://www.flalottery.com/ at the Florida Lottery website. It was a crazy and intense production as I helped create the storyboards, animatic, character design, and final flash animation within a week. It was a great experience with great clients to help see how much I could push myself. Also, I have to give my thanks to my friend, Aaron, for being available. His presence helped me keep a good work pace so I didn't burn out too quickly. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers

4 comments:

Dan Wilson said...

awesome. looks great!

SketchMark said...

Thanks, Dan!

Graham Ross said...

Awesome!

SketchMark said...

Thanks, Graham!